Linear Systems is proud to be a part of the Sensor+Test event located in Nuremberg, Germany this week (May 10th – 12th) with our booth display and meeting new people and companies at the show.
Pictured (left to right) here is Linear Integrated System’s President Tim McCune, Marketing Paul Norton, and our Germany distributor Volker Fluck (Company: Ingenieur Buero Fluck) Our booth # 1-125
Linear Systems will be attending AXPONA Audio Expo North America. Hope to see you there!
Linear Systems will be attending the 2016 NAMM how in Anehiem, CA. January 21-24 – Anaheim, CA
See you there!
“One of my favorite parts of the annual Analog Aficionados dinners is the informal show-and-tell among designers. Among the items…..” (read original article: HERE )
On Semiconductor to Acquire Fairchild Semiconductor.
Today it was announced that ON Semiconductor is acquiring Fairchild Semiconductor.
Some customers are verifying which parts they are currently buying from Fairchild and which of those parts can replaced by Linear Integrated Systems’ parts.
Link to the Linear Integrated Systems Fairchild/Siliconix Cross Reference
If you have any Fairchild part numbers you would like LIS to check for availability, please contact us.
Please join us for the 9th annual Burning Amp Festival! This day-long DIY (do-it-yourself) event attracts avid audio enthusiasts from around the world. It will take place October 17, 2015 at the Interana Headquarters in Redwood City. Hours: 10am – 10 pm.
This year Linear Integrated Systems announces a design contest for the “best” design which incorporates Linear Integrated Systems devices.
- The contest will be held on October 17, 2015 during the Burning Amp Festival.
- All Burning Amp Festival attendees are welcome to participate.
- Two Categories (Physical Design with Circuit Diagram) & (Circuit Diagram only).
- All Circuit Diagrams for both categories need to be submitted/emailed to LIS (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Monday, October 5, 2015.
- LIS will select the judges. LIS will announce the winners after the show on the LIS website.
Physical Design and Circuit Diagram
1st Place (100pcs LSJ74 TO-92 and 100pcs LSK170 TO-92 or $500.00 Cash),
2nd Place (50pcs LSJ74 TO-92 and 50pcs LSK170 TO-92 or $250.00 Cash)
Circuit Diagram Only
1st Place ($200)
2nd Place ($150)
3rd Place ($100)
- Winners will allow LIS to publish photos and circuit diagrams of the winning designs and designer without further compensation.
For more information about Burning Amp Festival, please click the link below:
To all Analog Aficionados:
Please join us for the ESC 2015 lunch get-together on Tuesday July 21, 2015.
Click the link below for details!